Sunday, December 03, 2006

IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology

Last weekend i attended a conference on java technology held in pune.There were many prominent speakers , some of them being Gavin King from JBoss , Debu Panda(Author of EJB 3.0 in Action), Raghu Kodali from Oracle. The conference was a pretty good one as it gave me an insight into some of the new emerging technologies in java. I heard some new buzzwords and some old ones which i think have been over emphasized and too much noise is made about them without much content in those technologies.I will be posting seperate blogs about each of the presentations, about the manner in which the presentation is given , content of it and the useful things that i got out from those presentations. But one thing that i observed is that the confidence levels of some of the speakers like Gavin King to say that a particular technology is not good was not found in some other speakers. One thing i definitely need to do is to appreciate the organizers of this event who have brought so many prominent speakers onto one stage. They have also talked about making it a annual event , so may be we are starting to see the emergence of JavaOne for India.

3 Comments:

At 9:31 AM , Blogger Parag said...

Hey B.M.
I look forward to your posts on the presentations.
A style of blogging that's catching on is "live blogging from a conference". Maybe next year you can try that... it will be fun.

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger B.M.Rao said...

I will be composing the posts on the presentations pretty soon. I did'nt know about "live blogging from conference". I will check that out and may be not wait till next year and try to implement it at any other conference that i may attend in near future.

 
At 4:42 AM , Blogger Sham Monk said...

My spouse and I stumbled above right here different website page and imagined I should really check important things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to finding out regarding your web page repeatedly.
los angeles birthday party venues

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home